Jan 27, 2014

First Post - Venturing Down the Rabbit Hole

Join me and watch as a I partake in a restomod of this 1972 Corvette Stingray coupe.


This will be completely a proverbial trip down the rabbit hole in a couple ways.  First, I have never blogged before so that will be learning experience in itself... but so far Google Blogger seems fairly straightforward. More importantly, I have never done anything remotely like a car restoration unless you count the bike I tore down and rebuilt as a young kid.  My hope is the blog will help me chronicle the adventures for myself as well as friends and family plus hopefully keep me motivated to keep plugging away on the car to keep the blog updated.

So here we go!  First post in the blog... next up will be a brief history of my obsession with corvettes and then how I found my car and bought it sight unseen.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment